Saturday 9 March 2013

Something Old & Something New



T-Shirt- Forever 21
Skirt- Value Village
Black boots-  Doc Martens 
Purse- second hand [ Mum's :)] 
Leather jacket- Zara


Hello beautiful people! 
So I've been wanting to get this blog started since the summer but I have never had the time to get around to it before or to go out and take pictures BUT seeing as I now have more days off this semester I am finally going to start posting outfits of the day and other fashion related things :) 

Now moving on the outfit. Today in Toronto was such a nice day, its been the crappiest the past couple of days with random snow and rain but the sun finally came out ! SO happy. So I decided to wear a skirt as I went out to go get some groceries, which I got from Value Village. I've been wanting to wear this skirt since the day I bought it but the Canadian winters haven't allowed it. I paired it with both my trusty doc martens and my faux leather jacket Zara, which I always put on when ever I get the chance I LOVE IT ! The purse is my mums from the 80's and its small and doesn't carry much but its prefect for days like these.

Hope you guys enjoyed my first post, hopefully I can keep it up and post at least twice a week. I am also going to try to post one of my DIY room projects that I did over the past weekend for you guys to see. 
Feel free to leave comments below :) See you soon!  

Peace & Love - Stef 


No comments:

Post a Comment